You should attend Digital Marketing Days if you are responsible for any type of digital marketing for your company, non-profit or side-hustle. During this packed 16 hours of goodness, there will be workshops, hands-on sessions and amazing presentations for beginners and advanced marketers, plus a whole track on the business of digital marketing. This is the place to be if you are a solopreneur, entrepreneur, small business, non-profit or an individual wanting to increase your digital marketing ability.
It’s a great opportunity to meet other intelligent and creative marketers, the businesses moving digital marketing in to the future and professionals who can keep you on track in your digital marketing. This is the place you want to be on March 26th & 27th, 2020.
What will be happening?
We will be offering six half-day intense and real-world, skill based workshops where you will leave with substantial knowledge in the following areas of choice:
- How to build and execute a marketing funnel
- How to build your digital marketing strategy
- Tools and apps for making social media easier
- Facebook & Instagram ads and analytics
- Creating and using a chatbot
- Using social media to monetize your in person events
We have presentations to help you gain the mindset, skills and tools you need to up your game in the following areas:
- Creating a plan
- Protecting your intellectual property
- Marketing your in-person events
- Growing your online community
- How to create engaging content
- The holy grail of organic growth
- And so much more